What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
When our iron malfunctioned smoke went everywhere. We attempted to clean it ourselves but afterwards an odor still lingered. We called the team at SERVPRO of Lake Charles and the were able to re-clean in a way that produced the results that we wanted. Thank you! We highly recommend.
Very impressed with the work by SERVPRO of Lake Charles. They did an outstanding job cleaning and restoring our home back to normal. Thank you!!!
Lori K is fantastic to deal with! Our tax office was recently affected by a neighboring shop's fire. Thankfully no one in the shopping center - especially the animals was hurt. The smell was awful though. Lori and her team was there that day to help everyone get on track to re-opening as soon as possible. I had heard of the company, but this was my first time dealing with them. I know who to call if I ever personally need assistance with events like this.
Lori and Joyce were outstanding in their care, concern, attention to detail and were wonderful to have around.
All team members were awesome and very professional. A Big Thank You to Mr. Jack, the owner. You were very helpful and thoughtful in everything you helped us with. We cannot thank you enough.
My wife and I cannot say enough good things about our experience with SERVPRO of Lake Charles after our house fire. They provided a quick expert assessment of the damage and knew exactly what needed to be done. The employees were on site quickly and were very knowledgeable and informative throughout the process. It was obviously a very stressful time and they gave us confidence that everything was being done to make sure our home was taken care of.