Before You Attempt Mold Remediation at Your Business Consider Hiring a Professional
Rely on SERVPRO’s EPA Protocol for Lake Charles Mold Abatement
As a successful Lake Charles businessperson, you offer services or products to individuals and other businesses daily. The expertise you developed in your field makes your offerings valuable and a good investment for your customers. Choosing to outsource mold remediation for a microbial outbreak follows the same rationale.
Why Is SERVPRO a Leader in Mold Damage Recovery?
Handling mold remediation in Lake Charles commercial buildings might seem like a simple task, doable by your cleaning crew. On the contrary, inhibiting mold growth and harm require specialized training and equipment and a firm grasp of moisture management strategies. Our IICRC-certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) must also hold Water Restoration Technician (WRT) certification. We use the EPA-developed Mold Remediation Protocol:
- Locate and contain the mold, using barriers and negative pressure air scrubbers to isolate the moldy area
- Remove mold by brushing, scraping, or utilizing gentle but effective soda or dry ice blasting
- Bagging moldy materials for lawful disposal
- Wipe down with EPA-registered cleaners and antimicrobials
- Vacuuming with HEPA-filtered equipment
- Elimination of leaks and other moisture sources to prevent recurrence